Bilingual Production Team Lead 2nd & 3rd Shifts
The Team Lead is responsible for overseeing production employees in the smooth, efficient and accurate processing of clients’ mail. This individual will ensure staff is properly trained and working safely and efficiently and at a high level of quality while maintaining production levels that ensure mail is completed on time each day.
- We are looking for 2nd and 3rd shift production team Leads
- 2nd Shift: Current hours are 4:00 pm – 1:00/3:00 am Monday – Saturday. Future shift hours are 3:30 pm – 12:30 am.
- 3rd Shift: Will train on 2nd Shift for 4 – 6 months. Future shift hours are 11:30 pm – 8:00 am Monday – Saturday.
- Some overtime and weekend work required (typically 2-3 Saturdays per month).
- Hours vary depending on customer’s daily volume fluctuations and business requirements.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Must have a minimum of 2 years experience as a team lead in a production environment
- Bilingual proficiency in English and Spanish required
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Strong problem solving, planning, attention to detail, and organization skills
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Dependable with strong follow-through
- Ability to work well under pressure during tight deadlines
- Monitor performance of team members and coordinate work activities
- Ensure production deadlines and requirements are met
- Train team members
- Inspect quality of mail
- Maintain mailing records and logs
- Ensure safety regulations and cleanliness guidelines are followed
- Perform production responsibilities as time allows
- Other duties as assigned
- $15.00 hour; willing to pay more for additional experience and/or mailing background
- Weekly paychecks; Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability insurance; 401(k) retirement plan; paid vacation time, sick time, and holidays; employee referral bonus
Direct Hire Position