Director of Human Resources and Finance
Cicero, IL 60804
Alternative Staffing, Inc. is a locally owned staffing firm with over 20 years of success in the Chicagoland area.
We are looking for a results driven Director of Human Resources and Finance to streamline our processes and manage the company's financial well-being.
Our Director will be responsible for the human resources and finance departments including:
- Develops financial well-being of the organization by providing financial projections and accounting services, preparing growth plans, and directing finance team
- Develops finance organizational strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction and establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives
- Establishes finance operational strategies by evaluating trends; establishing critical measurements; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; and implementing change
- Develops organization prospects by studying economic trends and revenue opportunities; projecting acquisition and expansion prospects; analyzing organization operations; identifying opportunities for improvement, cost reduction, and systems enhancement; and accumulating capital to fund expansion
- Develops financial strategies by forecasting capital, facilities, and staff requirements; identifying monetary resources; and developing action plans
- Monitors financial performance by measuring and analyzing results, initiating collective actions, and minimizing the impact of variances
- Reports financial status by developing forecasts, reporting results, analyzing variances, and developing improvements.
- Coordinates annual Insurance renewals for both companies
- Maintains banking and financial relationships
- Manage unemployment claims process and attend UE hearings
- Manage ACA compliance
- Oversee benefits plan for the organization
- Manage compliance for the organization
- Work with company attorneys on various topics and training
Alternative Staffing, Inc. offers competitive pay and benefits including: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, STD, LTD, 401K + Employer match, holiday/vacation pay and more!
Who qualifies for our Director role?
We are looking for candidates with the following skills, knowledge and experience:
- Proven ability to maintain data integrity & confidentiality
- Good judgment and prioritization skills
- Must be detailed oriented and precise
- Minimum of 5 years of Finance and human resources experience
- Accounting or finance degree
- Ability to simultaneously support multiple functions as required
- Demonstrated knowledge of compensation, medical benefits, unemployment benefits, surveys and analysis
- Working knowledge of benefit processes and applicable regulations/compliance
Please submit your resume to Alternative Staffing, Inc. and if you have the skills and experience required for the position, one of our Directors will contact you promptly.