Actively in search of a Floor Technician for 3rd shift.
- Must be able to be certified to operate ride on and push floor scrubber.
- Must adhere to Floor Cleaning and Sanitation Schedule
- Buffs, polishes and strips floors using heavy equipment in a manufacturing space, production areas including all buildings (7220, 7440 & 7250A & B).
- Cleans and buffs hard surfaces.
- Sweeps, mops, scrubs, and polishes floors.
- Notifies supervisor concerning need for major repairs
- Performs routine operational maintenance of equipment per manufacturer specifications
- May assist in training other employees.
- Complies with all company safety and risk management policies and procedures.
- Reports all accidents and injuries in a timely manner.
- Participates in regular safety meetings, safety training and hazard assessments.
- Able to use chemicals and understand the SDS chemicals for the floor scrubber.
- Applies all applicable OSHA and related local safety requirements to all assigned work.
- Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
- Attends training programs (classroom and virtual) as designated.
- May assist in inventory of floor care products.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Must be able to speak, read and write English