Machine Operator- 2nd Shift
his company produces Automotive parts. They have positions for either inspect parts which weigh approximately 15 LBS, or machine operator with experience. They will train candidate to operate their machine. Each cell has team members who run specific jobs on the machines. The cell consists of either 3 or 4 people who independently run their section of the machine.The candidate will be trained by an experienced employee.
Must be mechanically inclined, have a stable work history, with reliable transportation.
Overtime must be flexible.
- CORE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform job task to specific work instructions for operation that is being performed.
- Complete daily paperwork (i.e. inspection reports, checklists, timesheets, tagging)
- Comply with workshop production schedule.
- Meet established productivity goals.
- Comply with MFBI safety practices and work instructions.
- Be familiar with machines (i.e Fuji or Mori) for machining/turning purposes.
- Enter offsets.
- Perform quality checks.
- Use specialized fixture gages.
- Replace tool and inserts.
- Use standard measuring equipment.
- Must be a responsible person and have a cooperative attitude to assist management in the performance of his/her work.
- Keep work areas clean and safe.
- Promote continuous improvement.
- Stop production to correct quality problems as applicable
- Report problems to immediate supervisor
- Comply with Lean Manufacturing practices (5S, TPM, Small Group Activities).
- Demonstrates average mathematical aptitude
*******************Call today to join our winning team!*****************