Carol Stream, IL 60188
Alternative Staffing, Inc. is a local staffing firm with over 20 years of industry success. We take pride in placing the right people into the right jobs!
Our valued food production customer in the Carol Stream, IL area is looking for an experienced Maintenance Clerk to join their team.
What will the Maintenance Clerk be responsible for?
- Receive maintenance shipments and review shipping lists for accuracy
- Identify and establish appropriate parts inventory levels and conduct reviews of inventory levels to ensure recordkeeping accuracy and sufficient supply levels as required.
- Issue parts from inventory to maintenance mechanics, work orders, and preventative maintenance tasks, as needed.
- Enter and update a variety of data within the asset management system including, but not limited to, detailed equipment and parts information, preventive maintenance schedules, and completed preventative maintenance activities.
- Responsible for tracking and maintaining high-value company owned maintenance tools.
- Comply with established employment, safety, good manufacturing practices, quality, and other facility workplace policies and procedures
What hours will the Maintenance Clerk work?
- Monday - Saturday
- 3 PM - 1:30 AM
- OT available due to business demand
- 40+ hours of work available every week
How much will the Maintenance Clerk earn?
- Pay is always based on experience
- Average pay range for this position is $22-27/hr.
- Get paid weekly
- Direct deposit available
If you are interested and have the skills required for the Maintenance Clerk positions, please submit your resume to us and one of our friendly managers will contact you to discuss further.
How do you know if you qualify for this position?
- You have 1-3 years of maintenance experience within a manufacturing or food environment
- You are able to lift up to 40 lbs. throughout your shift
- You are comfortable using a computer to enter data and generate reports