Maintenance Mechanic-Printing Industry
Maintenance Mechanics- 2 positions
Will run inserters, flow master, inkjet and shrink wrappers. Machine setup, know how to read job pockets (instructions) and troubleshoot machines.
- Diagnose mechanical press malfunctions or operating problems and make repairs and adjustments as needed to keep equipment in production.
Install, repair and maintain press equipment and other mechanical equipment
- Install, repair and maintain press equipment and other mechanical equipment used in the printing process to maximize the production time and minimize downtime.
- Read, interpret and trace mechanical diagrams or blueprints as needed.
- Troubleshoot and repair mechanical systems, motors, gears, belts, drive trains, bearings and other components. Repair, calibrate and adjust mechanical systems.
- Maintain mechanical parts and components.
- Manufacture parts for equipment as required.
- Investigate and perform preventative maintenance on all equipment used in the facility.
- Maintain building, grounds, equipment, and property owned by the corporation.
- Mechanical, welding, and machining experience and good hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical knowledge for a manufacturing environment.
- Operate and use hoist truck, lifts, lathe, computer, mill, welder, rigging equipment, micrometer, depth gauge, caliper and other basic hand and power tools etc..
- Capable of repairing or reproducing parts by using welders and machine tools such as lathes, milling machines, drill presses, surface grinders or other machine shop equipment.
- Pay $17.00-$20.00 Depending on Experience
- Monday – Friday
- Shifts – 2nd, 3rd 2:00pm-10:30pm, 10:00pm-6:30am
- Must have experience Printing in Direct Mail
Karina 708-221-9867 (Cicero Branch)