1st, 2nd, 3rd shift Maintenance Mechanic Technician- 3 Positions
Maintenance Mechanic for manufacturing facility to maintain, fixes, and improve equipment used in our packaging operations.
Key responsibilities to include:
- Plan, lead and execute preventative maintenance (PM) according to PM schedule to minimize equipment downtime.
- Complete reactive maintenance on production lines to recover from equipment failures by repairing, electrical, mechanical and structural components
- Create retrofits mechanical and fabrication, complete machine tear down/repair and assembly
- Be able to troubleshoot PLCs, VFDs, and electric motors
- Conduct creative problem solving to identify and perform equipment improvements
- Coach operators and peers on basic maintenance and equipment settings
- Participate in special project work on equipment upgrades or installations
- Work with team members and operators to ensure the daily production schedule is met
- Maintain partnerships with team members and vendors using effective communication
- May perform general labor duties as assigned
- May perform other duties as assigned
- Pay $22.00-$25.00 per hour based on experience
- Monday – Friday and rotating Saturdays and Sundays
- Shifts –
- 1st 6:00am- 2:30pm
- 2nd 2:00pm- 10:30pm
- 3rd 10:00pm- 6:30am
Food Safety Responsibilities:
- Follow all relevant food safety rules including SQF, cGMPs, and Food Defense.
- Report any observed food safety violations to your Supervisor immediately.
- Must be willing to work overtime (shifts vary from 8-12 hours) and weekends
- Must have your own vehicle to transport yourself to work
- NOT accessible by public transportation