Cicero, IL 60804
Hours: Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm
(This may vary depending on customer orders and weekend coverage must be flexible)
- Support Onsite team to ensure our customer’s labor requirements are accurately and consistently met each day, and that all new job orders both daily and weeklies are filled in a timely manner.
- Support with completion of new hire applications, I9 and ACA documentation.
- Support with new hire orientations.
- Support Onsite team during transition, training, and implementing processes for newly acquired accounts/transition.
- Maintain effective communication with the customer, ASI team, and temporary employees i.e. attendance, performance, etc.
- Support in measurement and reporting attendance, turnover, fill rates, etc.
- Maintain accurate reporting records.
- Support compliance audits, and keep audit records.
- Based on information gathered from Onsite team, expected to develop and present solutions for continuous improvement.
- Interact, motivate, and retain members of the Onsite team, i.e. minimize turnover and increase retention
- Coach and counsel Onsite team.
- Develop, recommend, and execute recruitment and retention strategies.
- Recruit off site and onsite.
- Maintain effective and consistent communication to ensure our customer is satisfied.
- Support in entering orders into Temp Works.
- Alert Dispatch immediately of Daily orders when support is needed.
- Ensure employees have fulfilled pre-employment screening requirements and update employee records.
- Attach employee (s) to the order (s).
- Enter notes/messages into Tempworks daily.
- End assignment accurately and consistently.
- Conduct employee performance and confirmation calls.
- Complete and submit payroll.
- Bilingual (Spanish & English)
- Computer literate (familiar with Microsoft word, Excel and Outlook)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good telephone and email etiquette skills
- Traveling to other ASI branches and customer sites