Quality Assurance Technician
Carol Stream, IL 60188
Alternative Staffing, Inc. is a locally owned staffing company with over 20 years of experience in placing the right people into the right jobs!
Our valued food production customer in the Carol Stream, IL area is looking for experience Quality Assurance Techs to join their growing team.
What will the QA Techs be responsible for?
- Performs daily operational sanitation (SSOP) and GMP inspections during operations.
- Communicate deviations/defects in a timely manner to QA and Production Supervisor.
- Completes Data Entry of tests generated by QA department and other Production related observations.
- Performs visual inspections of raw materials daily.
- Sample Check-In: Logs in samples for microbiological and chemical testing.
- Collects samples and performs process control testing as needed.
- Record-Keeping and daily paperwork relating to test descriptions, results, physical measurements, etc.
- Collect and Prepares samples for Sensory analysis of finished product.
- Assists in data collection and preparation of special product tests as needed.
- Completes Sensory and Physical measurements on finished product.
- Performs daily/weekly and Record-Keeping QA Audits/ Observations.
What hours with the QA team work?
- Monday - Friday
- 6 AM - 3:30 PM
- OT available based on business needs
- 40+ hours of work available every week
How much will the QA tech earn?
- Starting pay is $14.65 per hour
If you are interested and qualified for this position, please submit your resume and one of our managers will contact you soon.
Do you qualify for this position?
- Interested candidates should have at least 1 year of quality assurance experience in a manufacturing or food environment
- You should be comfortable using a computer to data enter information and pull reports