Quality Control Analyst
Alternative Staffing, Inc. is a locally owned staffing firm with over 20 years of experience in placing the right people into the right jobs!
One of our valued food production partners in Hodgkins, Illinois is looking for experienced Quality Control Analyst for their growing team.
The Quality Control Analyst will be responsible for:
- Conduct laboratory analysis of product samples as required per specifications.
- Perform product bake-up and analyze attributes as required per specifications.
- Complete and document Daily Line Audits (scheduled/unscheduled) includes Metal detector verification, GMP's, properly sealed or coded bags/pouches/cartons/cases.
- Perform post-sanitation inspections and swabs as required.
- Record all data and follow nonconformance protocols as necessary.
- Record data relating to analysis, audits, test samples, retain samples, quality holds, and sanitation.
- Communicate with supervisor on quality deficiencies; incoming ingredients, finished product, machinery, instrumentation, sanitation, GMPs, or other.
- Perform calibrations on laboratory equipment per schedule.
- Generate Shift Reports.
- Manage sample submissions to external laboratories and customers.
How much will the Quality Control Analyst earn?
- Pay is based on experience
- Starting pay range is $17-19/hr.
What hours will the Quality Control Analyst work?
- 2nd shift
- 2 PM - 10:30 PM
- OT required based on business needs
If you are interested and qualified for the Quality Control Analyst position, please submit your resume and one of our friendly recruiters will contact you.
Who qualifies for the Quality Control Analyst position?
- Candidates who have at least 2-5 years of quality control experience within a food manufacturing, food distribution or food production company
- Candidates who are comfortable working with company software systems, Excel and MS Office
- Bilingual English / Spanish is a plus
- Candidates with a High School Diploma or equivalent