McCook , IL
Ready to work for a nationally recognized direct mail and printing company? Our valued customer in McCook is looking for seasoned Shipping Leads.
The shipping lead will be responsible for:
- Enter data accurately in shipping software either manually or by scanning the information. Ensure that all international orders have commercial documentation
- Verify shipping record accuracy against physical material shipping
- Coordinate inbound and outbound shipments with vendors
- Communicate with internal and external customer with regard to the status of jobs shipping out
- Post all orders by end of day in order to ensure all tracking information is in
- Works closely with the warehouse to ensure material is getting placed into inventory correctly and material is being pulled for shipping in a timely fashion
- Schedules drivers’ routes based on area of delivery (knowledge of the Chicagoland area helpful)
- Directs the movement of pending shipments with internal staff
- Contact local LTL & TL providers to move freight shipments
- Works with UPS/FedEx to resolve any shipping related issues
- Wraps skids leaving the facility and loads trucks as needed
What hours are available for the shipping lead positions?
There are two shifts available including:
- Monday - Friday from 10:00 AM until 6:00 PM
- Monday - Friday Noon until 8:00 PM
- OT available based on business needs
How much do shipping leads earn?
- Starting pay for this role is $16-18 per hour based on experience
- Get paid weekly
- Direct deposit available
These are immediate openings! Let's meet this week! Submit your information and one of our friendly managers will contact you soon.
Who qualifies for the shipping lead position?
- Candidates with at least 3 years of shipping lead experience
- Candidates with a HS diploma or GED
- Candidates who have at least 3 years of stand-up, sit-down forklift experience
- Candidates who have used FedEx & UPS shipping & billing software