Addison, IL 60101
Split Shift Opportunity Monday - Friday 4:30am - 7am & 4pm - 7pm & Sundays 2-4pm
- Open/Close office at scheduled time if applicable
- Check voice mail and email for messages and contact the respective client or sales person for client orders and issues
- Review temporary employee confirmations
- Contact clients for follow-up on dispatched orders
- Communicate with all accounts that require call-in orders
- Take all orders from salesperson or accounts
- Oversee recruiting projects for specific clients
- Dispatch employees to various sites
- Update time cards
- Set up orders for next shift.
- Ensure orderly transition of information to next shift supervisor
- Update shift report and email to respective personnel
- Check stock and replenish safety equipment
- Ensure that the platform, holding areas are kept clean.
- Confirm and inspect workers for next shift
- Complete all necessary filing
- Conduct search for specific individuals as required by management
- Ensure that the right people, with the required backgrounds, are being dispatched to the respective accounts
- Upon leaving for the day, inform the Division Branch Manager with a verbal review of the day’s activities.
- All other duties as assigned.
Must be Bilingual (English/Spanish) to communicate with applicants
- Customer Service: 1-2 years
- Staffing: 1-2 years