Warehouse Associate (Unloader)
Warehouse associate is in charge of unloading trucks, unwrapping items and final assembly of products. Making a final quality check of furniture and other duties as assigned.
Clean and organize furniture
Clean the warehouse
Assist in other departments as needed
M-F 6am-2:30pm + occasional weekends
- Must be able to unload trucks by hand.
- Must be able to walk/stoop/ bend/ stand for entire work shift (normally 8-hour shifts).
- Must be able to assemble equipment.
- Must be flexible and have the ability to react to changing priorities.
- Must have the ability to push up to 50lbs.
Bilingual in English/Spanish is Preferred
Must be able to follow directions