Workers Compensation Claims Manager
Cicero, IL 60804
Alternative Staffing, Inc. is a locally owned and operated staffing firm. We have been in business for over 20 years placing employees into light industrial jobs.
We are looking for a Workers Compensation Claim Manager to join our growing team.
Our Workers Compensation Claim Manager will be responsible for:
· Ensures execution and claim resolution of all workers compensation
· Document/record/investigate/coordinate treatment for all injuries
· Arranging light duty for injured employees
· Communicating with third party administrators and legal counsel
· Preparing medical bills for payment including adjusting bills based on
Illinois Workers Compensation Fee Schedule
· Producing status reports regarding all the details for all workers
· Establishes monthly reserves for future workers compensation claims
· Reports monthly accident statistics
Who qualifies for the safety and risk management position?
· Candidates with at least 5 years of risk and safety management
· Thorough knowledge of health and safety laws and guidelines
· Advanced Microsoft Office skills, specifically Microsoft Excel
· Extensive attention to detail to distinguish safety hazards
· Ability to provide detailed reports and develop safety procedures
· Good understanding of data analysis and risk assessment
· Good organizational, leadership and motivational skills
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to prioritize tasks especially when handling an accident or incident
Why should you be a part of the ASI family?
· Competitive base salary (based on experience)
· Quarterly Bonuses
· 401K with employer match
· Major medical, dental , vision insurance
· Life insurance
· PTO / Holiday pay
· Continued learning and career development opportunities
Submit your resume to learn more about this position!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year